Question

Ear Problems
My ears pain , moist runs out of them, I hear noice in my right ear, most of the time I get headaches and feel dizzy and like someone that has a hangover. My right eardrum was pulled out by spesialist and had to be fixed under operation. Now I have lost my hearing and use hearing aids.
What advice could you give me? As nothing else has helped ( nose spray and eardrops did not help)

Bobby

Bobby, it sounds like you might have a middle ear infection or outer ear infection or both. If just the eardrum was damaged, there should be no reason why you should need a hearing aid. The best would be to see a different ENT surgeon and get his opinion. Good luck.