Ask an expert

29 Mar 2003

ear test
doc i wrote to you about my grandson who went for an ear test he cant hear low pitch sounds according to ear test the problem is in his inner ear is this normal the thing i want to know is if there is an operation that can rectifyit and if hearing aids are only the answer and will they affect him socialy and what causes the problem thank you and god bless
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

Palpats, saying that the problem due to something in his inner ear isn’t really a diagnosis. There are many structures in the middle ear and some diseases of the middle ear can be treated pills or surgery. The best would be to go back to the ENT surgeon and hear what he has to say. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes