Question

early labour
hi i am 27 weeks with my 4th child the last 2 days i have had a few pains now and again down below and today i have had a really low back ache which comes and goes and seems to come around my sides. it also hurts a bit and is uncomfortable when i walk. i have had to pass urine qiuite a lot and i have had quite a lot of bowel movements today. it also feels like a pressure across the top of my stomache. could i be in early labour.
GYNAEDOC

It could be. It could also be a bladder infection. I would suggest that you contact your doctor.