Question

Early Menopause
Hi, I am a 38yr old female and recently have been getting really hot on my face where my cheeks become very rosy and then i develop a headache. I have had a hysterectomy in 2008 due to Carcinoma 1 in Uterus. Do you think this is early menopause. I don''''t really feel that hot flushes all over my body except on my face and it always follows with a headache which gets worse through the day. I don''t sweat at all or feel cold later on. Please help coz it is a real difficult to get to my GP on any given day.

It could well be menopause.This can be checked for with a hormone test.