Question

Eating

I''m 101kg and depressed about it. I love eating and continue to eat once I''m full. I eat when I''m sad, happy, bored, etc. I never used to weight this amount and I''m afraid I end up a grossly obese women who gets written about in the " You"  magazine. Where can I go for help? I realised this is not just about making health food choices, eating makes me feel good.

Deciding on an appropriate weight depends on various factors, including your height and general body size. However, you've identified a real problem area when you say you continue to eat when you're full. A good dietician could help you work out a healhy diet for yourself, and a good CBT-oriented psychologist could help you work out a way to stick to your diet and exercise plan, and to find better ways to respond to sadness, boredom, etc, other than eating. You can learn many other healthier ways to feel good, other than eating.
In the first place, don't keep fattening foods in the home, so you can't snack on them, but rather have in your fridge stuff like carrott sticks, grapes, whatever, for when the munchies get hard to resist.
Oh, also - don't talk to any journalists from YOU or other such magazines