Question

Eating babies
I am at my wits end when it comed to feeding time. My baby is 1 year old and i don't know what to feed her.
She goes to cresche so has porrige for breakfast and lunch she will eat their vegetables and whatever they give her and then she has a snack at about 15h00.
When it comed to dinner time or weekends when i have to feed her, she gets fussy.I try to give her mashed veggies or even a veggie finger but no luck, then I go back to purity just so she can eat something. She drinks her Nido x 2 cups a day and is on cows milk and juice the rest of the time.
How can I get her to eat correctly with me, what am I doing wrong?

Dear Lizzy
If your child refuses vegies other than Purity ones at this stage, don't make a scene, just relax and carry on. You don't mention if she also refuses all other foods like pureed meat or small pieces of cheese, etc? If she also refuses all other solids except the porridge and some Purity, then it is possible that her milk, juice and Nido intake is so high that she just does not have an appetite. Young children have very small appetites and need to eat very small portions often. It also often takes a long time to get to eat and like vegetables (even adults often don't like eating vegies), so give her fruit instead (mashed banana, grated apple or pear or bite-sized pieces of other peeled fruit). Click on 'Child' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read the articles on what children of 1 year need to eat and in what quantities.
Hang in there