Question

Eating before or after exercise?

My husband and I have bought the Taebo tapes and would like to start the programme. Unfortunately because my hubby starts work early in the morning the only time for exercising would be in the evening. What I would like to know is should we exercise before or after dinner and what time frame should elapse before exercising or eating?

HI there

It's up to you. Personally, I would prefer to have a light snack and hour before training, then train and then have supper afterwards, since once I've eaten my main meal, I like to realx and don't feel all that energetic.

But it's basically up to you!