Question

eating disorder/ depression/ alcohol abuse
I have had sever bulimia for over a year, i weigh 44kg and am 1.74m, I go through the ups and down but just keep losing my friends, I eventually got one friend who understood me and supported me now has just left me before me matric prelim exams because she says I look to skinny and am not thinking about what Im doing to her, can she see its not against her? Cant she see by leaving me its not helping me but launching me into another depression and turning me back into extreme alcohol abuse. ! I cant take it, my matric exams are next week and I have just gotten the physical strength to come back to school because over the last year I had to pull out and because of one bad week my friend leaves me, didnt she understand there would be ups and down? She has a problem with substance abuse, she should know, there are stages of improvement and others of backward stepping.. its all part of the healing process. you cannot be cured in a day. Im so tired of losing friends, Im so sensitive, Im so heartbroken, Ive given up.

You shouldn't be trying to handle all this on your own, so ask your parents urgently to arange for you to see a ood local psychiatrist or a full assessment, and a discussion of treatment options. If your friend has a problem with substance abuse, she may really not be the best person to be ab;e to help you when you need it. Dont give up, but don't rely on friends with their own problems--- use proper expert professional help, and get through this difficult part of your life, and work towards the happiness that can lie ahead of you.