Question

Eating plan
Hi there
I've seen your reply to Brewer in connection with his eating plan.
I'm a 21 year old male, 1.86m and 69 kg. Can you pleaz tell me what amount(in grams) of proteiene,etc should I consume daily.
I dont want to lose any weight (I may even gain some) ,but I'd like to build muscle and lose a bit of fat around my stumach.
Sports Nutrition
Sports nutrition

Hi Fred

From the limited info (do not know what your daily activities and weekly exercise activities entails) you should need about 2000 – 2500/2800 calories per day. Splitting that energy need into 50-60% carbs, 20-30% protein, and 20% fat and into six meals per day will give you results you are after.

Good luck!
Vanessa