Question

02 Apr 2007

Eating Plan
At the moment I am following this eating plan : find that it helps substain my energy through out the day.

Morning :
Glass of Water
Snackwich - wholewheat, tomato, gypsy ham, cottage cheese, tomato - use cook and spray not butter
Cup of decaf with sweetner

Snack
100ml yogurt + fruit

Lunch
Snackwich, wholewheat, cottage cheese + bit of jam

Snack
fruit + yogurt

Dinner
Veggies and lean medium size lean meat

Dear Kasandra
This diet plan seems reasonable, but I am scared that you are going to get very bored with eating the same food every day for breakfast and lunch. I do approve of the yoghurt and cottage cheese as this will at least supply you with plenty of calcium (adult women need 1000 mg a day). Let's see if you also lose weight (you should) and if it prevents cravings.