Question

ECZEMA
I GET ECZEMA IN MY EARS, I HAVE BEEN TO A E.N.T. SPECIALIST BUT HE COULDN'T HELP AS HE EXAMINED MY EARS (HE DIAGNOSED ECZEMA) AND SAID I MUST GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST. I HAVE BEEN USING QUADRIDERM AND IT REALLY WORKS WITHIN A DAY TO TAKE IT AWAY BUT IS THERE NO CURE?

Cindi, eczema works almost the same as an allergy. If you can take the thing that causes the eczema away, you won’t have eczema anymore. The problem is that it’s often very difficult to determine the cause of the eczema. It might be something as simple as the shampoo you was your hair with, but often it’s not that easy. The best would be to start by having earplugs made for you (the people that fit hearing aids make them) and to start wearing them whenever you’re near water (as soon as the Quadriderm® has cleared up the present “attack”). Good luck.