Question

edronax side effects
I'm on edronax(reboxitine) for depression. A particular side effect I've noticed is a drawn- up testicles. Could this lead to infertility? I believe a reason for the testicles to be outside the body is to ensure a lower temperature for normal sperm production.

Hannes, it’s not a side effect I have heard of before. I doubt that it will pull the testicles far enough inwards to cause a rise in temperature and therefore infertility, but I suppose it is a theoretical possibility. I will phone an expert on this in the morning and find out from him. If I don’t get back to you within a couple of days, please repost your question as a new question just to remind me. Good luck.