Question

Efexor tablets for depression
Dear Cyberdoc
I have written to you about my problem, must have gone astray in cyberspace. Well I have taken 2 Efexor tablets now for 13 months but wish to go off them. I get the most terrible pains in my shoulders and hands, and stomach aches in the morning. Can it be the Efexor. I have taken one tabllet now for a month and want to go to one every second day. I sleep very badly. Unfortunately I went to a psychiatre in Cape Town and cannot affor to go there again. On e-mail she is not keen to take me off. Please advise. I look forward to your e-mail. Greetings Bets

Bets, why do you want to go off the Efexor®? I suppose if you just take it slow enough the muscle pains shouldn’t be a problem. That is of course if it’s due to the Efexor®. You can also try to take 10-25mg Trepiline® at night to help with the muscle pains. Another option would be to ask CyberShrink for his opinion as this is more his area of expertise. Good luck.