Question

Effect of diet on stimulation of follicle growth
I am currently undergoing follicle stimulation as part of my infertility program. We are doing the ICSI (fertilise eggs and put back). I am on GonalF, Fertomid and Progonova and Perganol. The problem is not on my side but with my husband's sperm.

BUT I do only produce a few eggs (3 as apposed to the 5-6 that would be more ideal to improve our chances).

I was wondering if my diet and exercise program can influence egg production? Is there specific food that I should eat? Can a diet increase my chances of producing more eggs, or have a influence on the condition of the womb?

Thank you and kind regards!

HI there Liza

Please direct this question to Dietdoc - since it is more diet-related.
Re exercise, I would imagine that if you work out at a high intensity, for long duration, you COULD decrease your production of eggs, but please double check this with Cyberdoc. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!

Good luck.