Question

effects o fBenzodiazapine in the elderly

Please can you advise the effects of Benzodiazepine in the elderly and how long a long lifebenzodiazapine will take to get out of the system,especialy if the person is not mobile,I would estimate the person has been on it for 3 weeks +

Many Thanks

Kido, 3 weeks is a short time when it comes to benzodiazepines and there should be no problem yet. If you can let me know which one she’s taking, I might be able to help. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.