Question

Egg Donor
Dear doctor. How does one become an egg donor? What is the criteria and is there a clinic available in Pretoria? Is there any negative effects I should worry about? I am 33yrs old and have twins &  wish not to have anymore children. My children changed my life for the best and they are the loves of our lives, I wish to change someone''s life the same way! Thank you in advance.

Dear Natalie

I would recommend that you contact one of the egg donor agencies such as Nuture, who will take you through all the necessary investigations and recruit you in to their program.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim