Question

Eish I think He does not like what I buy
I bought him a shaving machine on his birthday and he said I shouldn''t have bought that particular brand cause it does not shave well like brand what what. He wanted to change it for maybe a tshirt and he will continue shaving at the saloon. On fathers day I bought him a nice jersey then he said i should have bought him a jean with that price of a jersey since he has so many jerseys. On fathers day i bought him a some things we call them vasco''s and he said i should have bought him some gym clothes cause i know he does not have enough. He likes to buy me some clothes for any type of occasions and i always accept with a smile and treasure them even if I do not like them but because it is from a man that I love and care so much for I accept with a smile and without any complains and I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM AWAY. Does this man not value my gift or am I just buying some wrong stuff for him

Buying presents for someone else can be really difficult, because even if you like them and know them well, it's hard to be sure they don't already have X, or prefer Y, or whatever. You can of course frankly ask them for some suggestions of several things they might like as a gift ; or discuss generally the sorts of things they like.
This is why many people rather buy a gift certificate at a shop you know they buy things, so they can choose something they really want.
Many men complain they get too many socks, though I find you never have too many !
I'm sure he loves yopu and values your gifts, he's just not as skilled you are at pretending to be delighted by something he doesn't like. Its his manners and social skills that are lacking, not his love
Maybe it'd be better to have a calm and friendly chat about the problem of gift buying, and find a solution ; either gift vouchers, or a discussion every six months of what each of you would most like. And if you go shopping together at times, try discussing preferences - "Oooh, I really like that colour" - "That seems popular and fashionable these days, but I really don't like it ".