Question

Ejac. - Intercourse
Hi! I'm 28 though little experienced. I'm dating a girl since some time and I could never reach orgasm during the intercourse. I always finish masturbating, and reaching orgasm, after having satisfied her.

2 clarifications:
-I'm not taking any kind of medication.
-When I masturbate I control perfectly when to reach my orgasm.

I guess it's just unexperience and insecurity, added that the relationship with her is as nice as weird, so may be it's just a matter of time and communication specially, but I have the doubt.

Thanks!

Dear Pablo
Thanks for a great questions, but just clarify, orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. So some men do orgasm, but they don't ejaculate, as the ejaculat goes back into the bladder. That is called Retrograde ejaculation, or simply put "the dry shot".

Anorgasmia means, never having reached an orgasm.

So, whcih one is it, or is it both.

Why does this happen?
Well, it could be a medical problem, medicines can cause it (antidepressants), or after surgery or an injury,
but usually it is a fear condition.

Fear of what??
Well, unwanted pregnancies for a start.
Control issues
Mysteries surrounding vaginas, etc.

Did you know that the Catholic church will annul a marriage, because consumation means penetartion and ejaculation.
I suggest that you call the SA Sexual Health Association for a referral near you. 0860 100 262.
Dr Elna McIntosh