Question

Elections.
How many people out there, think that prisoners should be given the oppurtunity to vote.

I reckon you have commited a crime you have lost all your HUMAN RIGHTS.

It' s really unfair that there are some people that have been living here for over 20 yrs that are NON-SA CITERZINS, are not allowed to vote. They to have been paying tax.

If they are good enough to pay tax, shouldn' t they also be allowed to register and vote. After all they are living in this country, they should also have their say.

Maybe they should all vote for COPE.

Its so rare for any crook to get arrested, let alone, tried, let alone convicted, in this country, that there are surely even stronger grounds than usual to deny them the right to vote. And South Africans living and working abroad, I gather, are not allowed to vote ? Nonsense ! It fits the ridiculous policies of this Government, whatever they may deny when challenged about it, to always favour criminals compared with those criminal's victims.