Question

ELTROXIN
I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid gland a month ago. My GP prescribed 0.05 mg of Exltroxin once per day. I have been taking it for a month today and I honestly don't feel any different. I literally drag myself around I am so tired. Please advise how long it takes before you start to feel any different, or should I have the dose increased?

Many thanks

Zan, it should have started working by now. The best would be to have blood taken for another thyroid function test (TSH &T4) as it sounds like you’re ne=ot taking enough Eltroxin®. Good luck.