Question

Embarassed
Hi doc

I have excessive loose hanging inner skin of my labia majora.It is the skin between my labia majora and my labia minora and is very noticeable.Doctor it is very embarrasing and i need advise as to how it can be removed or what type of doctor i should consult?

I thought maybe having liposuction on the excess skin to prevent it from protruding outside of my labia.
Doc, please tell me what do you suggest?

Thank you

This sounds quite normal. You will be surprised how many women have hanging labia minora. If you are concerned, a gynaecologist would be the person to see. Liposuction would not work. If you wanted to change the appearance of your vulva, it would require an operation to cut away the extra skin. Do remember that all operations carry risks. In this case, there would be a small possibility of scarring with painful sex thereafter.
Many men are unhappy with the appearance of their penises (probably more so than women), but few would actually resort to surgery for cosmetic reaons.