Question

embryo and egg freezing
hi Dr cassim, i am very happy with your centre and with u dr bcause i was trying for 12 years to be mom and that was possible in ur centre last year, my baby now is 1year old, and i left embryos and eggs to freeze now I would like to know what i have to do for onother program.

i supose to go to the centre september to try again. me and my hubby are very happy and thanking u, ur centre and our GOD.

fertility expert

Dear Shelia Moreno

I’m very happy to hear of your successful IVF treatment and also I’m very glad that you are happy with our fertility unit. If your embryos are frozen and you would like to try another cycle using your frozen embryos then I suggest that as soon as you are ready you can contact one of the fertility sisters at our unit so they could start you on a frozen embryo transfer cycle. This is a much more simpler program, it does not involve as many injections as well as no aspirations are required. One would just require the endometrium to be at the appropriate thickness for a transfer to then take place.

Answered by: Dr Y. M. Dasoo