Question

Emotional
Please advice anyone.... I am so over emotional. I have been on Nuzak and now on Austell Citalopram. ARe considering having my Mirena taken out but just feel overwhelmed, sad, happy then tearfull and it doesnt stop.

It is embarrasing to just cry when someone looks at you...any advice

Generally, antidepressant meds don't in themselves help one regarding being over-emotional. Some hormones including birth-control meds, can contribute to being emotionally incontinent ( what you're describing doesn't really sound like Depression as such ), but the need for contraception needs to be taken into account, and if the meds are changed, maybe another method needs to be added, for safety.
CBT style counselling is far better at helping you to learn to control your emotional responses.
And I agree with Liza, that if your treatment so far has been from a GP, do see a psychiatrist for an expert assessment and a discussion of treatment options