Ask an expert

04 Dec 2005

Emotional abuse or hormones?
Sorry,but I need to add some info on my situation. What I mean by me acting unstable is not making use of drugs/alcohol whatever - but emotional unstableness. Crying,screaming,anger outbursts etc. I feel so ashamed of myself for behaving like this and realise that my soul has been badly bruised and hurt.
Answer 323 views

01 Jan 0001

COunselling would be the solution here
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17868 votes