Question

Emotional abused by hubby
Hi guys,

Kindly respond to me about my problem posted yersteday I feel suicidal, and guilty about what my inlaws say about me and its a lie cos they were depending on me financially, I hate my hubby for what he did to me no more him in my life I nearly died cos of him.
thanx

I have by now responded to all the messages I saw from yesterday. But if you are feeling so bad, for pete's sake see a good local therapist / counsellor as soon as possible. You are better off without an abuser, and the deluded in-laws will soon enough discover he's nopt all they want to think he is