Ask an expert

09 Feb 2013

End my life
I hate my life. I want to end it!!! being raped at knife pint is nothing compared to life I have now. I can''t anymore I want out!!!
Answer 284 views

01 Jan 0001

You need to urgently arrange to see a good local psychiatrist for a thorough assessment and a discussion of treatment options, which should include proper skilled professional counselling. he situation and these awful feelings CAN and should be improved.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes