Question

ENDO
Hello...I have had 4 laporoschopies for endo - after the last one my gynae told me to manipulate the pill so I don''t get any periods. He told me to carry on doing this - because if I stop the endo will return. I did this, with his advise, for over 8 years. He then retired, and I went to a new gynae - she told me to give the manupilation a break and drink the pill as normal so I can get a period. I did this, however after 6 months of drinking the pill as you should - no period came. I then went back to her and she said I should rather go off the pill all together. It''s now been 7 months after going off the pill, and still no period! I really don''t know what to do. Also, do you know of any female gynea''s in Randburg/Roodepoort/Sandton areas that do not run cash practices, where they will not ask me to pay upfront to see a doctor. Thank you...

YOu should have hormone tests to see what the problem is. If these are normal, the next step would be a hysteroscopy.
I don't know the details of how differnt doctors run their practices.