Ask an expert

05 Dec 2005

Endocrinologist required
Thank you for your reply. Would you be able to give me a name of a Endocrinoligsit in the Alberton/ East Rand area? As My GP has moved to CT I will now have to find a new one, but would like to make an appointment with a specialist. Thank you.
Answer 411 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Shorty,
I managed to find the following doctors listed for you:


201 Med Suite Linksfield Park Clin, 24 - 12th Ave
Linksfield West (011) 640 5043


Pulmonology Group,
Parkview (011) 488 3538

LA DISTILLER & BD KRAMER ( quite well-known in medical circles)

Cntr for Diabetes & Endocrinology, 81 Central St
Houghton (011) 712 6000

I hope that you get hold of one of them.
Kind regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.