Question

endometrios or not
I was diagnosed with endometrioses 2yrs ago,than i decided to get a second opinion this gynae took me to theatre to do a biopsy. The rusults came back negative. My problem is im on the injection for about 18months now,and i have this excrutiating pain like Im in labor,sometimes get a brownish discharge that smells terribly. I went again to see the gynae who said there is nothing wrong ,but gave me candizole vaginal cream it helped. I did my own research and my symptoms match those of endometriosis and Pelvis inflamation desease. I took this information to my gynae who still insist there is nothing wrong with me. now i am terrified as both these conditions can make me sterile. and the discharge keeps coming back,it makes me so uncomfortable.. please advise

Thank you

If you have endometriosis, the injection would treat this and you should no longer have symptoms from this. Pelvic inflammatory disease should not resolve on its own without treatment, so this seems an unlikely cause for your pain, unless it is chronic, but this should have been seen at the laparoscopy. It is possible that your pain is due to spastic colon. You could pursue this with a GIT specialist.