Question

endometriosis
my gynae diagnosed me with endometriosis(a month ago) and said i would have to stay on treatment for 6 months after the operatioin.i havnt recieved the treatment and am worried bcoz my first period after laparoscopy was hell.what is the treatment for the condition and is it not gonna cause more complications if i stay too long before i start using treatment?what are the chances of me getting pregnant in the future?

Why have you not started the treatment? There are usually one of two drugs used - Tridomose or Danazol. I do not know the extent of the endo metriosis so I cannot tell what your chances of pregnancy are.