Question

Endometriosis and acupuncture
I have been diagnosed as having endometriosis by a fertility specialist after trying to conceive for nearly two years. He wanted to book me in for an operation but I instead opted for acupuncture. To date I have been for 9 sessions but still experience severe cramps when I get my period (I have had two cycles while undergoing treatment). The acupuncturist said that I should give the treatment three months at least but my question is that surely by now the cramps should have disappeared? Do women who don't have endometriosis still experience some degree of cramps?
Would appreciate your thoughts.
Natural health
natural health

Hi Candice

Yes, the uterus is a muscle and with or without you can experience cramps. The remedy to help is Mag Phos D6 Tissue Salt. Take the Mag Phos every ten minutes when you have the cramping and keep the abdomen warm. Heat releases cramps. Sip warm water when you take the Mag Phos, that way it will work quicker for you.

Together with the treatment of the acupuncturist, please use Thresh Hold MSM, two tablets daily with Calc Fluor Tissue Salt and Urticalcin. Long term use of these products have shown very good results in treating endometriosis. You must also avoid sugar and refined white flour products such as pasta, biscuits, cakes, pastries, bread etc. Avoid processed preserved and fried foods and rather eat lots of veggies, fruit, raw nuts and seeds, fish, free range chicken, cottage cheese, brown rice.....Drink lots of filtered water daily.

A foundation product that all people should be on is Bio-Strath Elixir. Its action is dual. It nourishes and restores the body.

Continue with the treatment and allow time to heal the problem. If needs be please contact Dr Colin LaGrange in Durban. He is a homeopathic fertility doctor. 031 2675870

Kind regards.

Estie