Question

Energy and Concentration
My daughter is writing final matric exam in October. She seems to always be tired and lacking concentration. I have started giving her Brewers Yeast tablets...6 per day, a multivitamin and Evening Primrose capsules. Is this enough or could I add/ change to something like Gingko Biloba? Please advise

Hi Lindy
You can add Gingko if she is otherwise healthy - just remember that one needs to stop it before operations or teeth procedures as it can cause bleeding. You can also give her some Calmag ( calcium and Magnesium) supplements.