Question

Energy Drinks?
Are the cheap energy drinks bad ? 3,6 mg of niacin ,32 coffeine ? Are those bad ? (The cheap ones)

Dear MasacruAlex
I am not sure which energy drink you are referring to - there are so many on the market. If the one in question only contains water, sugar, 3.6 mg niacin and 32 mg of caffeine per 100 ml, then it is probably not really harmful. But I really need to know what the drink contains (all the ingredients and their quantities in gram or milligram) and what volume is used on the label, for example 32 mg caffeine per 100 ml, because otherwise I can't judge at all.