Ask an expert

27 Jul 2005

ENT Problem
hi , my right ear have get the tympanolast surgery 6 month ago, but now there are a new hole in may right ear drum, what should i do ??
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Dragonhighwar, the only thing you can do is to keep the ear dry and see the ENT specialist again. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.