Question

Epilepsy
I have a Male Dog, ±  2 years, mix small breed.
He has been suffering from seizures for almost 1 year now.
It started as 1 fit, now if he starts he doesn' t stop until we intervene! I have done all the tests we possibly can, expect for an actual brain scan, and they have picked up nothing! He is on a very high dosage of medication, but he is still suffering from seizures! Can this mean that it is a tumor????

Dear Chazi

Can be a tumour but unlikley. Make sure he is on phenobarbitone as a treatment and have these levels tested as some dogs do not absorb the drug very well and the level in the blood are to low to help with epilepsy.