Question

erectile disfuntion
my boyfriend and i had been together for almost 3years,i love the guy but when it comes to sex is a disaster. his penis is too small and when it is erected its still not that hard. i dont feel him when he is inside me, i always pretend that i am enjoying but honestly i dont. he loves to sex almost every day.the only time i saisfy myself is when i masturbate.another thing he sweats a lot when we do it, cause he likes doing different styles and he can really push but hei......the thing is he is too small and he is not hard.should i tell him or keep on pretending?

You need to tell him how you feel - its just honest. The size of the penis is not important in achieving an orgasm- rather the effect it has on the clitoris - show him where you want to be stimulated. There are many ways of achieving sexual pleasure. Just because the traditional way seems not to work well enough is no reason to throw away a perfectly good relationship. Dont make too much of the size issue - he might turn around and say that YOU are too big and he has to work like a demon because HE cant feel anything!