Question

Erectile Dysfunction
I really need help .... i''m a healthy, fit 36 year old male ... i train 5-6 times a week and have a very strict diet ... i have always had a very fulfilling sex life and up to about 3 weeks ago had never experienced any form of sexual problem. I experienced as i understand ED for the 1st time and ever since then my thoughts have been plagued with the worry of it reoccurring which inevitably it has on 3 more occasions. Where do i go 1st? Who do i see/speak to?
sexologist

all men will experience one form of ED throughout their lives. however, the majority of which are just one time occurances attributed to stress, fatigue etc. Yet, after one experience of ED it may lead (as in your case) to fear of re-occurances. thus, it will reappear due to psychological fear. the best way to break the cycle is to go to any GP for the treatment of ED.