Question

erectile dysfunction... limp dick...
hello i am having a problem..
When i have sex my penis doesnt get fully erect anymore and its really embarrising for my gf to have to put up with it.
it only gets hard for less than 10 minutes then it goes soft again without me even ejaculating yet. Than i have to wait maybe like 10 more minutes for it to come back.
And somedays i *** in less than 5 minutes..
What is my problem?
i never use to have this problem before and now its really starting to scare me..
because me and my gf are both horny and like to please ourselves with our sexual desires but i really want to have a hard normal penis..
but is it even possible for my penis to fix its problem?
is it to much sex i am having because i use to have sex everyday and now i crave it so i even masterbate everyday now..
i mean like i had a healthy normal penis meaning it got hard when it needed to be and stayed hard..
but now that i got older i think its because of my sleep pattern cause i gotta work or from over masterbation that my penis isnt fully there..
this is a problem i am really concered about please anyone can u help me with my problem?
I dont wanna have a limp dick when im a still young :(
i have had some issues in the past year and its been hard but it still seems like i cant change it... what is happening 2 me and what should i do about it?

Dear Jack2
This is quite a common complaint and there are many reasons for this happening. Diseases (e.g., diabetes, kidney disease, alcoholism, atherosclerosis) are the reason in 70% of patients and psychological factors (e.g., stress, anxiety, depression) may be the reason for 10–20% of patients. Certain medication like hypertension medication can also cause erectile dysfunction. Read this comprehensive article: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/DS00162
You have to get a full medical check–up to exclude any of the above diseases and if all is fine, your doctor can prescribe medication you can use.