Question

Erectile Problem/s
Good Afternoon

I am a 30 year old married male who is experiencing erection problems. I have taken the matter up with my practitioner but the prescribed medication is quite expensive. Is there any herbal or natural/hoeopathic remedy which acts is the same capacity as the well known durgs for thsi condition.

Kind Regards
Nazeem

Dear Nazeem
Yes it is quite expensive - there are other cheaper methods - but the best is to try and find and treat the reason -see an urologist or Mens health clinic.
Read more on http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-1446.asp