Question

Erectile & Sexual Dysfuntion - r u scared to answer these ????'s
We come here for help and you are not answering.

No, but my day only consists of 24 hours, I usually catch up with questions that need longer answers, or that I have not as yet developed Fact sheets for, on the weekends.
If you send me a Postal address, to Sexually@702.co.za,I will post a very complete and comprehensive booklet. There are also several answers in the archives that I have answered over, and over and over again ( as no one bothers to go into the Archive with it's 50,000 Q & A's)
Am I sacred to answer your questions, no, but I fear your attitude.
Dr Elna McIntosh