Question

erection
Could someone please tell me why woud i lose my erection once we started with the act. I am married for 15 years with a beautiful wife. I went for all medical check ups to see if that''s the reason for my problem. Nothing could be found. I am not a smoker or overweight. I am also not a heavy drinker but since the beginning of the year i struggle with erection problems. The gp suggested that it could be stress related but i refuse to take drugs for stress. I am in my early fourties and thought that is a bit young to have erection problems. Any suggestions or advise how to solve the problem It is not the case that i dont want to be intimate with my wife or cheating on her since i love her and would not do anything to hurt her feelings. But since the problem it create insecurity on her side.
sexologist

you are most likely suffering from Erectile dysfunction (ED). A simple visit to the doctor for prescription medicine will be the best solution.