Question

Erection problem
My husband is almost 39 yrs old, has a high powered position in finance but has been struggling for the last couple of weeks to get an erection. He refuses to go to the doctor, but I am also worried about the fact that when we make love, it takes him a long time to ejaculate, sometimes he cannot at all. He does not smoke, does not drink heavily and is not overweight. Should I be worried? Please advise.

Please write to me and forward me a Postal address at Sexually@702.co.za and I will forward you a booklet on Erectile Dysfunction. Maybe you can read this together and fill in the questionnaires to see if he has a physical or a psychologiacl problem, regarding ED.