Question

Erva
im currently using the erva birth control patches. after the 3rd week of using the patch you purpose to take it off then your period will start within a few days. I could my patch off but replaced it with another patch because i wanted to skip my period and get it a week later (i went overseas too a conference). i have taken off that patch(Saturday), so that i can start my period but nothing has happend. i know its abit late now, but i want to know whether i did the right thing to use the patch for 4 weeks instead of 3 weeks

You were correct. Your period should start in the next few days.