Question

Estroven in South Africa
Hello Doctor,
I suffer with cists coming and going on my ovaries. My Gynaegologist said it was because of a lack of ostregen. When my ostregen level becomes too low I experience very heavy vaginal bleeding and it normally lasts for a long time. I was prescribed premarin 0.625 which normally controls my problem for me. Just recently we visited in the USA and in my rush of packing I forgot my premarin at home and as you know I could only get premarin on prescription. I was then advised by a pharmasist in the USA to use Estroven. This worked very well for me and I wander if you could give me the ingredients of this "estroven" as I am back in South Africa and these people are not familiar with the product. I am trying to find some more and hoping that I can cut out premarin and rather use the product made with natural ingredients.
Your help will be appreciated,
Rita

This is the webiste for Estroven: www.estroven.com. You will be able to find the ingredients there. I do not know if it is stocked in SA.