Question

eternal thin
Has anyone tried the diet pills Eternal Thin, i saw their ad in the latest Women and Home, and was wondering if its any good?

Dear Leigh
I hope that one of the other Readers will be able to provide feedback about Eternal Thin diet pills. As you may have noticed, I am totally opposed to all these diet pills and potions which cost a lot of money, often don't help with weightloss and cause a host of negative side-effects (including addiction, liver damage, etc). Rather be sensible and use a balanced energy-reduced diet and daily exercise to lose weight.
Take care