Question

Everyone please note!!!!
If you get a Microsoft SQL Server error AFTER POSTING, do not refresh your screen. I'm guessing that this is the reason why there are so many multiple posts. So just come back to the forum the regular way (like you do when you open your internet browser) and check to see whether your post is there.

Thanks so much, Liza, for your very useful response ! I know there are days with the big grand-daddy server in Cape own gets tetchy and plays up, and maybe this is one way in which it creates opportunities for excessive numbers of posts. You have saved my coffee mug from being flung like me's !