Question

Everything happens for a reason - thanks CS
Hi CS

I just want to say thank you for your advise throughout the past 5 years! from Man issues to Work issues - Everything! At some point i had worked for a company for 2 years without being a temp (pure exploitation) and NOW i am at another company which appreciates me so much - i feel like a HUMAN BEING because previously i thought maybe there was something wrong with me and You would just give me the re-assurance!

I know how hard it is when one is going throgh something and you say that it''s going to be ok - it is very hard to believe at times but your words keep soothing the heartbroken and calms the racing mind! and you are very patient with US! - for that, I thank you!

God bless you and yours!
CS #1Fan

Thank YOU very much, #1 ! YOu have persevered and are succeeding, as you deserve. Patients are a virtue ...