Question

ex and new
Hi, my bf and I broke up in December for the 2nd time. We have had a month apart but during that time, he has been begging me to give him another chance. I know I was not innocent in the break up as I am a ddifficult person. We met on sunday for the first time in a month and it was decided to go slow and see if we make it back together again.

The problem is that I met someone else over the month apart. This guy and I haven''t officially been on a date as we couldn''t get together. He has now asked me out again. I don''t want to tell him about the ex and I as it might not work out again with my x, so how do I tell this new guy off in a nice way to bide a bit of time with him?

I wonder why you have plunged so rapidly into another relationship - don't you feel confident enough to be on your own and NOT relating to one man or another ? Sounds as though you want to play with both men, and keep all your options open, which isn't fair to either of them. I wonder if you're mature enough to have a proper relationship with either of them