Question

Ex boyfriend and Cybersex

Hi Forum
This is a very long story, but I will give you the short version.
My ex bf moved to a different province 2 years ago. He is involved with another guy, but still msg me and we have cybersex on mxit late at night when his bf is asleep. They sleep in different bedrooms. I am still single. When he visits alone, we go out for drinks and clubbing.
I feel this is cheating on his bf, but still have feelings for him. I would not want my bf to do that to me one day and know it's wrong, but do not know how to break contact with him. He is actually a very quiet and sincere person. He says he does not have cybersex with anyone else. What should I do. Please any advice would be appreciated.
Mr.EX
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Mr.EX, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting here.

I assume your relationship with your ex boyfriend ended two years ago? Which means that both of you have had more than ample time to resolve your issues related to loss, dependence and seperation.

Besides this possibly being dysfunctional for you in that it feeds a level of emotional dependence and keeps you from moving on and forming new and more functional relationships, you're a partner in his cheating on his current boyfriend. If it wasn't cheating, what stops him from telling his boyfriend the truth about what's going on?

Wouldn't you rather have a meaningful relationship which isn't based on someone jerking off behind his partner's back? Come on - you sound as though you deserve far better and far more than this.