Question

EX GIRLFRIENDS COMING BETWEEN US
My boyfriend cheated on me for over a year, now he does not want to cut all ties with these women. Im finding it dificult to believe that he is not encouraging them by keeping in contact with them.I am even thinking of living him even though i love him. We share a child together.
Please help

Dear Kwad,
I can well understand why you would be thinking of leaving him, as the child could be better off with you, than with a philandering father. There can't be any good reason for him to keep contact with the women with whom he has been unfaithful to you, and it is cruel to you for him to do so.